♦ Buyers ♦
* We rebate up to half or more of our commission to you. That's typically a rebate of 1% to 1.5% of the purchase price.
* The rebate is a credit toward your closing costs and is done through escrow. Your lender can restrict credits from brokers and sellers if the credits are too large. This is infrequent but can happen. If your lender does not allow our entire credit it is reduced to the amount they allow. Credits cannot be paid outside of escrow as this could violate federal lending laws.
* The amount of your rebate depends largely on how much the seller offers. The typical commission to a buyer's broker is 2.5%, but sometimes sellers offer 2.0% or less. If the seller offers less than 2.0% we might have to reduce the rebate to less than 1.0%.
* We can provide MLS access to you so you can connect to the MLS to search for properties rather than use a web portal like Redfin, Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com.
* We provide personalized service. We carefully review all your documents and disclosures and take time to explain them to you. (The buyer's agent for a property we recently listed neglected to check the box for appliances and cost his client the stove and refrigerator.)
* We will meet with your inspector and discuss the property's condition.
* We're honest. There are no hidden fees, and there's no fine print to read!
* We are very reasonable. It's easy to work with us. Call, text or e-mail us anytime with your questions or requests.
New Hope Realty, Inc. 1084 N. El Camino Real #B281 Encinitas, CA 92024